Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Blowing two trumpets at once

The April issue of 'Simply Knitting' is out, and I'm very proud to say that I have TWO (count 'em, two) projects in it - my rainbow wrap, and a bag featured as the 100g Challenge. They've really done me proud with the photos, and both are in thumbnail on the front cover.

I have to admit, though, that by far the cutest thing in the magazine is the dog babygrow - especially as they photographed it on the world's cutest baby! It's almost enough to make me broody. Not quite, but almost!

I'm not sure if I have anything in the April issue of Knitting, but I can reveal that I have THREE items in the May issue. Yes, three. One more than two :) Although, strictly speaking, it's two items and an article.

If they keep using my stuff at this rate, I'll have to learn to knit faster.....

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

wow Heather! You are amazing. I am so proud of you. Good show. I'll have to get a copy of April's issue. And then 3 items in Knitting's May issue. I can't keep up with you :)

Daisy said...

I got my Simply Knitting yesterday and saw your patterns and thought "Fab"!!!!
It must be wonderful getting a magazine with your own designs in it.