I found a lot of the links on the Craftzine blog, although once you're on an artist's website it's fun to follow the links they recommend, too. Some of the best (for a variety of reasons!) were:
- Weird chocolate from Japan on PingMag
- A tutorial from Skinny laMinx on her amazing papercuts (click the gallery button, too)
- Photos of the winning entries in last year's Washington Tribune Peeps Diorama contest
- SockPixie's stashbusting Munchkin Slippers pattern
- The slightly unnerving work of Diem Chau (check out her crayon sculptures in 'Past Work', too)
- Party dresses made of balloons (yes, you read that right...)
- A Flickr set from the woman whose job it is to create kid-friendly craft projects for the official LucasArts Star Wars site. How cool a job is that.....
Tigger says, "I'm very artistic too, you know. I create poses."